Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Final Project: Urban Outfitters e-mail Blast

I currently work at Urban Outfitters and thought it would be fun to do a little ad campaign for their e-mail notifications. They are not all current promotions, just some that I reworked, past and present. The "urban" logo in some corners I made myself and the photos were either found on Urban's website or other sources. I have always had an interest in advertising and hope to land a career in it. This was fun, enjoy.

This is an album cover I made for Urbans latest mix CD. Each letter is an individual layer.


Promotional Ad.



Promotional Ad.



Current Promotional Ad.



Current Promotion, Flier.



Print Ad. Fictional Promo.



Promotinal Ad.

Hope everyone has a nice Holiday!
-Ramon

6 comments:

  1. Nice little note on the bottom. You too, Ramon. Interesting concept. I like how each one is different in their own way. The only thing I didn't like, was the last one. It was hard to read the red font with the busy background. Other than that, totally awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a really great job on these. I like your idea but I found the fond hard to read in some and distracting in others. I love the image with the red overlay but I think I would like it a lot more if the font wasn't on top of the models' heads. If they were just move down a bit I think it would be less distracting. The first one in my favorite by far. Great job and have a nice Holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramone, my favorite image is the first one. It looks really professional! I can totally imagine that as the offical cover for the album. Perhaps you can do more of that sort of thing for Urban in the future? Some of the other images, however, feel like less time was spent on them. Overall, great job. Have a awesome holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these look like something Urban would actually send out. My favorites are the ad for the sweaters and the album cover. You could actually do this sort of thing for the company for real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is impressive Ramon. The "UO" design is excellent. It definitely seems like Urban Outfitters style. Is there an update on them using it? I could see it happen. The second one is also well done. The color scheme works well. All of them show great success I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=306023&company_id=15602&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1009629&bycountry=1&bystate=0&bylocation=US%2E&keywords=&byCat=NULL&tosearch=yes

    ReplyDelete